Extremely efficient Spectrographic Sample Cut Off Machine is being supplied by our company which can cut through hard materials like concrete, iron, glass with ease to provide them with a specific shape and size. This machine can be employed in different functions in different industrial sectors. The machine maintains the temperature while being used which makes it safe and sound for the continuous use. Spectrographic Sample Cut Off Machine does not shake or violently vibrate while cutting up of different materials and remains stable throughout the function. The cutting zone of this machine is fully covered so as to prevent any accident. The blade does not accumulate rust, providing this machine with a long operating life.
SPECTROGRAPHIC SAMPLE CUT-OFF MACHINE FOR CONICAL STANDARD SAMPLES
- Rapid Operation: High Speed of cutting a sample in less than 40 second,
- Lower Temprature even at high cutting speed: No change in metallurgical properties,
- Air Blast Cooling: No coolant contamination,
- Vibration Resistant Structure: Specially Suitable for Labs,
- Automatic Sample Clamping & Ejection: Faster & Effortless Operation,
- 100% Safe: The cutting zone is fully covered.
Plot No-G-14, Site-B, UPSIDC, Industrial Area, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India